Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- PODCAST PICK:Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande Hand Dyed
- 110y/100g 100% Baby Alpaca
- 3sts = 1"/US 10.5 Needle
- Hand Wash, Dry Flat
- Details about Podcast Picks
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for 2 weeks (11/11/22-11/25/22)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Rock-it Tee by Tanis Lavallee (Angela)
- Boho Shell by Annie Lupton (Jen)
- Flamingo Shawl by Katherine Mehls (Mannequin 1)- Knit in Araucania Huasco Fingering Kettle Dyes and Sock Hand Painted
- Boho Shell by Annie Lupton (Jen)
- Welcome Blanket Squares (assembling is a separate FO!) (Jen)
- Double Stuff Mittens by Cap Sease (Angela)
- Feeling Whimsey by Drops (Angela)
- Holly Berry Headband by Noemi Zimmer (Angela)
- Lallama Mittens by Elizabeth Lubowitz (Angela)
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Welcome Blanket Assembly (Jen interpretation)
- Lozenge Cowl by Peg Mayor (Angela)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Three Seasons Cardigan by Wool & Pine (Angela)
- Sian by Elizabeth Doherty (Angela)
- Ginny by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Desperate Housewife Cardigan by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Vejers Sweater by Camilla Vad, but later in summer (Jen)
- Love Note by tincanknits, in black…or Glass Ceiling? (Jen)
- Cedro by Thea Colman (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Fall classes are up on the website!
- Makers Market Pop-ups coming after Thanksgiving - stay tuned for info!
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
Other Things We Mention:
- Hope you VOTED!
- Big Wooly Mop
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - PRIZES DRAWN - KAL will continue
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends May 15, 2022* subject to extensions
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- Summer Tank Along - PRIZES!!!!!
- Starts 6/17/22
- Ends 9/5/22
- No Sleeves (i.e. Tanks), must be a member of the Ravelry Group, WIPs allowed
- Come join us for a summer tank along. There are so many different tank options out there both knit and crochet.
- Take our Crochet Tank Class this summer
- Cables & Lace Along (NEW & UPCOMING) - FO Thread & Chatter Thread
- Starts 9/15/22
- Ends 11/30/22
- Project must have cables or lace or both (extra entry if the project has both). WIPS allowed. So many fun projects for something like this from a cabled headband, to a sweater like Three Seasons Cardigan.
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL)
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Sparkle Along (NEW & UPCOMING)
- Starts October 1, 2022
- Ends December 31, 2022
- Make it sparkle! Use a sparkle yarn, add a sparkle detail such as beads or Stellaris Yarn to your project