Podcast Episode 199: It's A Thing
Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- PODCAST PICK REVIVED:
- Juniper Moon Farm Zooey
- $17.99 per skein
- 284y/100g 60% Cotton 40% Linen
- 5-6 Sts = 1" on US 3-5 Needles
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Details about Podcast Picks
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: (Given out on Podcast Episode)
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for 2 weeks (4/1/22-4/15/22)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
- Showed some Zooey-based patterns from Juniper Moon Farms
What We Are Wearing:
- All Points South Cowl by Casapinka(Angela)
- Fairyhill Shawl by Helen Stewart (Jen)
- Ripples Make Waves V2 by Casapinka (Angela)
- Sunflower Rising Cowl (Jen)
- Lozenge Cowl by Peg Mayor (Angela)
- Farmhouse Cardi by Kelsey Stephens (Angela) - might go into timeout too
- Rainbow Musselburgh Hat by Ysolda Teague (Angela)
- Magnolia by Camilla Vad (Jen)
- Danni Sweater by This.Bird.Knits (Angela) - stalled at the steek
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Sunflower Rising Hat - Test knit for Jen (Angela)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Sunflower Rising Cowl Pattern and Kits
- Kit Pre-Order
- Pattern Available on Must Love Yarn Website and Ravelry
- All proceeds for the pattern and kits sales will be donated to support Humanitarian efforts in Ukraine
- Hat pattern coming soon
- New Class schedule stay tuned for updates
- Local Yarn Shop Day - mark your calendars for April 30th. There will be things happening here, for sure!
- Great Northern Yarn Haul - planning now for July 8-31st - more to come!
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
- March 2022 Box - EMERGE! has been released
- Featuring yarn from Petersholm Farm and Bobolinks Yarn, bag from one.stitch.back, cowl/shoulder cozy pattern from Jen, and many other Vermonty goodies!
- Will be 4 boxes this year - released mid-March, mid-June, mid-September, and mid-December.
- Shiftalong now known as “Along Along”
- Snuggle Along
- Starts February 14, 2022 (Treat Yourself)
- Ends approximately May 1, 2022
- Use a fuzzy yarn in your project, such as mohair or suri alpaca
- Make something warm and snuggly
- Bundle of pattern ideas on the Ravelry Page
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends May 15, 2022* subject to extensions
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle.