Must Love Yarn is your local yarn store. We are here to provide you with top-notch customer service and all the products you need to complete your projects. We carry a large selection of nationally known yarns and strive to showcase local Vermont yarns and products, as well as regional yarns and products from our neighbors throughout New England.
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook Periscope
- Gallatin Scarf by Kris Basta (Kelly)
- Team Angela Miter Square Felted Bag (Angela)
- Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Angela)
- Immie Tee (Angela)by Carrie Bostwick Hoge - using CoBaSi. There is also an Adult version, Imogen Tee
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- Boden by Nice and Knit (Kelly)
- Dee Top by Heleen Kok (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing
- Angela is still trying to decide whether or not to knit Breathing space with the gauge issues
- Lionheart (Angela) - project for the Legacy KAL in May 2017
- Mercury Socks (Kelly)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (KellY)
- Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show!!! May 20, 2017 at 1:00pm
- A Secret Surprise day at Must Love Yarn June 3, 2017 to be announced next week!
- WWKIP June 10, 2017
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - We’ll be starting to make plans and bus reservations soon! The bus is reserved! Tickets available soon!
- WINNER! WINNER! kfennelly
- Upcoming KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs (we will most likely start this KAL in mid April - more details coming soon!)
- Upcoming KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn!
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway! We’re at 870 subscribers now, so it won’t be long until we hit 1000! We’ll let you know how to enter as we get closer!!!
- We also mention the LegacyKnitz Podcast
- Shawl Society II is open for sign-ups April 7th, this is a 6 month long Mystery Knit Along (or MKAL) that Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade offers. We participated in the first Shawl Society and really enjoyed the patterns that were offered and will more than likely participate or at least sign up for number 2!
- Katia Ombre Yarn Kits
- The Knit Girllls & Stash Dash
- We will now be a drop off location for Knitted Knockers. We encourage anyone who wants to knit for this great charity to follow the link above and register yourself as a knitter with the organization. From there you can download the patterns and get an approved yarn list.
Join us May 20th, 2017 at 1pm to welcome Sue & Chelsea, the dyers behind Legacy Fiber Artz, as they show off (and sell!) their stunning yarns! We'll have refreshments and lots of colorful yarn! More details can be found on our Facebook Events Page. Also don't forget, we'll be starting a Legacy Fiber Artz Knit Along (KAL) on May 21st! That KAL will be hosted over on our Ravelry board.