Podcast Episode 187: Check Your Stash
Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- New Yarns in stock! Rowan Felted Tweed – Must Love Yarn and Rowan Pebble Island – Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- No Hand knits today (Angela)
- Convertible pattern by Rebecca Hatcher (Jen)
- Bixby Cardigan by Amy Christoffers (worn by mannequin 1 - knit by Angela)
- Rhys pattern by Alison Green (worn by mannequin 2)
- Bixby Cardigan by Amy Christoffers (Angela)
- Cat Cocoon by Yellow Thread Knits (Angela)
- Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Angela)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Illuminate by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Seasons of Vermont - August Box “Golden Hour”
- Released August 13, 2021 at noon ET
- Still a few left in both sizes!
- Upcoming Mini Market on October 2-3, 2021
- Exciting list of vendors - different both days
- From 10:00am-2:00pm on both Saturday and Sunday
- Will be outside in the parking lot
- Classes are posted, more coming soon!
- Warmth with Wool - coming this fall again
- Sweaterapolooza - starts now - runs through November 27, 2021 (new date!)
- WIPS allowed
- Come knit a sweater with us, for wearing at a fall festival or just around town. Sweater weather is coming and this K/CAL will get you ready.