Thursday May 23, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Zweig Sweater (Angela)
- Granny Shawl Cowl for a Little (Angela)
- Gretel (Angela)
- Black Berry Shawl (Angela)
- Granny’s Favorite (Angela)
- Cranky Sheep Socks (Angela)
- Changes Shawl (Angela)- currently on ice until new yarn arrives
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)- wound yarn
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- No Frills Sweater (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Worldwide Knit in Public Day! June 8, 2019 - we will be hosting Must Love Yarniad of 2019. Watch social media for more details!
- Beginning in mid June - Butterfly Cowl/Shawl Class/Workshop with Marin Melchior - stayed tuned for more details!
- July 12th, 2019 5:30pm - We will be hosting a Great Northern Yarn Haul kickoff party with a fabulous talk by Eve Jacobs Carnahan, a Vermont based artist. Art Knitting: Creative Beginnings and Contemporary Directions
- Black Berry Shawl Along! - Starts May 15, 2019 and ends July 11, 2019. WIPS are allowed. Come knit this fun mohair and fingering weight shawl with us!
- Angela’s Not Allowed CAL - Starts May 3 and runs through July 3
- WIPs are a go
- Let’s show crochet some love!