Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- New Yarns in stock: so many! Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- All Points South Cowl by Casapinka (Angela)
- Cicada Shawl by Toby Roxane Barna (Jen)
- The Age of Brass and Steam Kerchief pattern by Orange Flower Yarn (worn by mannequin 1 - knit out of Berroco Sesame yarn)
- Shoulder Cozy pattern by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas (worn by mannequin 2 - knit out of the Berroco Mochi yarn)
- Jade Scarf - Cowl Edition by Lisa Richardson (Angela)
- Flicker & Flame Hat by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Flicker & Flame Hat - worsted edition by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Nymphadora Hat by Jenny Noto (Angela)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Illuminate #2 (Angela) - not yet, got distracted by HATS!
- Magnolia sweater by Camilla Vad (Jen) - swatch complete!
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- MLY Holiday Pop-ups
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday of Thanksgiving weekend
- Sunday, December 5 and 12 from 10:00am-1:00pm
- 1-2 vendors - will be set-up inside
- Masks required
- Check website and social media for vendor line-up
- Classes are posted, more coming soon!
- Warmth with Yarn - coming this fall again
- Sweaterapolooza - starts now - runs through November 27, 2021 (new date!)
- WIPS allowed
- Come knit a sweater with us, for wearing at a fall festival or just around town. Sweater weather is coming and this K/CAL will get you ready.
- HOLIDAYS! - coming soon