Episode 192: Things That Don't Get Done
Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- New Yarns in stock: so many! Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- On the Spice Market Shawl by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Once Again Poncho by Debra Gerhard (Jen)- pattern is actually a sweater, Jen converted to a poncho
- Blipster Cowl by Jennifer Arbuckle (worn by mannequin 1 - knit out of Woolens and Nosh Yarn)
- Willapund Vest by Gudrun Johnston (worn by mannequin 2 - knit out of Wing and a Prayer Farm Vermont Sock Yarn)
- Sockhead Stripes Hat (Angela)
- Gift Socks (Angela)
- Heart of Hearts Hat - 2nd one (Angela)
- Seasons of Vermont Cowl (Jen)
- Monday Hat by Jodi Brown (Angela)
- Love Note (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon from Security (Angela)
- Magnolia sweater by Camilla Vad (Jen) - swatch complete!
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- MLY Holiday Pop-ups
- Sunday, December 5 and 12 from 10:00am-1:00pm
- 1-2 vendors - will be set-up inside
- Masks required
- Check website and social media for vendor line-up
- Classes are posted, more coming soon!
- Angela also mentions a quilt that is being raffled to support a nonprofit. The raffle is still live.
- Warmth with Yarn - coming this fall again
- Sweaterapolooza - starts now - runs through November 27, 2021 (new date!)
- WIPS allowed
- Come knit a sweater with us, for wearing at a fall festival or just around town. Sweater weather is coming and this K/CAL will get you ready.
- HOLIDAYS! - coming soon