Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- PODCAST PICK REVIVED:
- Juniper Moon Farm Neve
- $11.99 per skein - this yarn has been discontinued
- 222y/100g 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton
- 4.5-5.5 Sts = 1" on US 6-7 Needles
- Machine wash cold, dry flat
- Details about Podcast Picks
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for 2 weeks (9/2/22-9/16/22)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Gizeh Top by Tetiana Otruta (Jen)
- Hot Pants Shorty Socks (Angela)
- Seltzer by Sharon Hartley (Angela)
- Ric Rac by Casapinka (Angela)
- Firefly Nights by Jennifer Arbuckle (Angela)
- Sweet Tart by Josee Paquin (Angela)
- Elva Tee by Juliana Lustenader (Jen)
- Gizeh Top by Tetiana Otruta (Jen)- finally!
- Fall Seasons of VT Secret knitting- SOCKS! (Jen)
- Big Chain Top by Hinterm Stein (Angela)
- Shorty Rainbows Socks (Angela)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Boho Shell by Annie Lupton (Jen)
- Lozenge Cowl by Peg Mayor (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Three Seasons Cardigan by Wool & Pine (Angela)
- Pressed Flowers by Amy Christoffers (Angela)
- Vejers Sweater by Camilla Vad, but later in summer (Jen)
- Love Note by tincanknits, in black…or Glass Ceiling? (Jen)
- Cedro by Thea Colman (Jen)
- Sharon Air by Casapinka - Maybe? (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Botanical Alchemy Natural Dyeing Workshop with Tammy White of Wing and a Prayer Farm; Saturday Sep 17, 2022 from 10am-3pm. Sign up in-store or on-line.
- Fall classes coming soon!
- Summer Marketplace Events (10am-2pm)
- September 10, 2022: featuring Petersholm Farm, Bobolinks Yarns, Blue Heron Farm and Kelly’s Fern Bridge Farm!
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
- Planning and prep for September box well underway - sneak peak at sock pattern, yarn by Woolens and Nosh, and bag by Fitzhugh Perfectly!
- June 2022 - BALANCE still available
Other Things We Mention:
- Upcoming Summer Marketplaces - watch social media and newsletter for updates and announcements.
- New Stellaris Yarn in store and online
- Snitch Seeker Hat Kits for Jen’s pattern (Snitch Seeker Hat) - available in-store and on-line
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - PRIZES DRAWN - KAL will continue
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends May 15, 2022* subject to extensions
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- Summer Tank Along
- Starts 6/17/22
- Ends 9/5/22
- No Sleeves (i.e. Tanks), must be a member of the Ravelry Group, WIPs allowed
- Come join us for a summer tank along. There are so many different tank options out there both knit and crochet.
- Take our Crochet Tank Class this summer
- Cables & Lace Along (NEW & UPCOMING)
- Starts 9/15/22
- Ends 11/30/22
- Project must have cables or lace or both (extra entry if the project has both). WIPS allowed. So many fun projects for something like this from a cabled headband, to a sweater like Three Seasons Cardigan.
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL)
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Sparkle Along (NEW & UPCOMING)
- Starts October 1, 2022
- Ends December 31, 2022
- Make it sparkle! Use a sparkle yarn, add a sparkle detail such as beads or Stellaris Yarn to your project