Thursday September 29, 2017
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Eden by Sesia Stacy Charles Fine Yarns
- Angela - Another week of non-yarn picks for me. I am asking that folks consider donating money to Hurricane Relief for Texas, Florida, and more urgently, Puerto Rico. My charity pick is One American Appeal, founded by the 5 past Presidents of the United States. One hundred percent of your donation goes directly to hurricane relief. If that one does not suit you, charities can also be found at both Charity Navigator and Charity Watch
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What Are We Wearing?:
- This Sheeps for You Mittens (Angela)
- Road To Rhinebeck Shawl MKAL by Mina Phillips
- Pint Sized Fade (Angela) - using the Flax Light pattern.
- Flat Iron Cowl by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Wintery Mix Hat by Emily Devlin (Kelly)
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Phoebe Aran by Quail Studios (Kelly)
- Dye Kits (Angela)
- Canon VIXIA HF R800 (Kelly - lots of upcoming video footage from Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival and NY Sheep and Wool Festival!)
- Classes are up!!!
- Vermont Sheep and Wool Festival this weekend, September 30th & October 1st!!! We’ll be there on Sunday, be sure to say hi!!!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
NEW PRODUCTS IN STORE:
- Knitter’s Pride Zing Deluxe Interchangeable Sets
- Knitter’s Pride Chart Keepers
- Knitter’s Pride Yarn Caddy
- And the winner of the Flat Iron Cowl giveaway is…...
Random Number Generator #4 SelawDE Tammy!