Episode 059: 21 Colors!
Thursday October 5, 2017
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Blue Sky Fiber - 21 Color Hat Kits
- Angela - Blue Sky Fiber - 21 Color Mitts Kits
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What Are We Wearing?:
- Ombre Infinity Cowl (Angela)
- 21 Color Hat and Flat Iron Cowl (Kelly)
- Nuthin (Angela)
- Flat Iron Cowl by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Road To Rhinebeck Shawl MKAL by Mina Phillips
- Pint Sized Fade (Angela) - using the Flax Light pattern.
- Sweet Pea (Angela) - by knittingexpat
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Wintery Mix Hat by Emily Devlin (Kelly)
- Willow Creek by Justyna Lorkowska (Kelly)
- Phoebe Aran by Quail Studios (Kelly)
- Katrinkles Ornament Kits from VT Sheep and Wool (Angela)
- Cormo/Corriedale Roving from Savage Hart Farm (Kelly)
- Fabric & Patterns (Kelly)
- Kwik Sew K3766 Tee Shirt
- Kwik Sew K4158 Cotton V-Neck Patchwork
- McCall’s M7650 Cotton V-Neck Tunic
- The Green Pepper F736 Leggings
- Classes are up!!!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong