Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Katia Infinity Shawl
- Angela - Not a yarn pick this week, but a storage tub for all my ribbon/buttons. Now I have them organized. (Sorry, item not available from Must Love Yarn)
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What Are We Wearing?:
- Northward Hat Pattern (Angela)
- Northward Hat Pattern (Angela) super quick knit and the Pom Pom is amazingly fun! My Project Page.
- Dancing Bears Baby Sweater (Angela) - FINALLY ALL FINISHED!!!!
- Sheep! By Susan B. Anderson (Kelly)
- This Sheeps for You Mittens (Angela)
- Wanda Estelle (Angela) for the Cable-along! I will admit that this one is tapping my brain space on the cables.
- Pint Sized Fade (Angela) - using the Flax Light pattern.
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- Flat Iron Cowl by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Rainbow Granny Blanket (Kelly)
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Phoebe Aran by Quail Studios (Kelly)
- Road to Rhinebeck MKAL (Angela) by Mina Phillips (knittingexpat)
- Yarn to make the Road to Rhinebeck MKAL Shawl - DK weight yarn and a thank you to everyone who weighed in on Instragram. And the color winner was….. Malabrigo in the Prussia Blue Colorway and Primrose Jasper DK in the Bay Bae Colorway
- All kinds of swag from WEBS knitting retreat (Kelly)
- Rowan Brushed Fleece in color 254 Tarn (Kelly)
- Quince & Co. Finch Heathers in color 152 Kumlien’s Gull (Kelly)
- Classes are up!!!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
NEW PRODUCTS IN STORE: