Thursday August 3, 2017
Where to find us:
- Confetti Fade (Angela)- so very close….
- Clockwork Shawl by Stephen West (Angela)
- Shorty Socks (Angela)
- I Heart Rainbows by Tin Can Knits (Kelly)
- Starting Point by Joji Locatelli (Kelly)
- The Bacon Bag from Darn Yarn MN (Angela)
- Store-wide Moving Sale! July 21 - August 6 - in store only.
- Store is closed August 7th and 8th (MOVING DAYS), normal hours on August 9th
- Grand Re-opening Celebration and Green Mountain Spinnery Trunk Show - August 19th
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
KALs Prize Winners:
- KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs.
- Serenitty wins a skein of Lisa Souza Montreaux in the Pesto Colorway!
- Marilee-P wins a skein of Araucania Ranco in color 302!
- KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along!