Thursday July 20, 2017
Where to find us:
- TdF Spun Yarn (Kelly)
- Confetti Fade (Angela)
- Clockwork Shawl by Stephen West (Angela)
- Patriot’s Hat (Angela)
- Flax Light by TinCanKnits (Kelly)
- Batad by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Tour de Fleece (Kelly - Spinning)
- Anniversaire by Veera Valimaki (Kelly)
- Starting Point Shawl (Kelly)
- Angela is still trying to decide what to knit next
- Skein of Thrones (again!) (Kelly & Angela)
- The Great Northern Yarn Haul July 7th-23rd
- Store-wide Moving Sale! July 21 - August 6 - in store only.
- Store is closed August 7 and 8 (MOVING DAYS), normal hours on August 9
- Grand Re-opening Celebration and Green Mountain Spinnery Trunk Show - August 19
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs. Also starts May 21. Join both KALs at once by using Legacy Fiber Artz yarn as one of your choices! The yarn from Wonderland Yarns is in!
- KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn! There is a bundle in the Ravelry Group with some ideas. Please feel free to add others.
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong We will firm up the rules and start a thread in the Ravelry Group, but start looking for patterns that involve cables and get your yarn picked out, the Rhinebeck along starts in less than two weeks!