Episode 052: We Made It!
Thursday August 10, 2017
Where to find us:
- Improvised Flax Baby Hat (Kelly)
- Confetti Fade (Angela)- so very close….
- Clockwork Shawl by Stephen West (Angela)
- Shorty Socks (Angela)
- I Heart Rainbows by Tin Can Knits (Kelly)
- Starting Point by Joji Locatelli (Kelly)
- Classic Granny Square Blanket by Kelly McClure (Kelly)
- Braid Hills by Kate Davies (Kelly)
- Lots of Baby things! (Kelly)
- Sunnyside (Angela)
- Grand Re-opening Celebration and Green Mountain Spinnery Trunk Show - August 19
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong