Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Lykke Needles
- Angela - East Coaster Cozy made in Woolstok 50g Skeins (yes, again)
- We also mention the Spicer Hat which takes just one 50g skein of Woolstok
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What Are We Wearing?:
- Road To Rhinebeck Shawl MKAL by Mina Phillips
- Sweet Pea (Angela) - by knittingexpat
- East Coaster Cozy (Angela) - using Woolstok in the Red Rock Colorway
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Willow Creek by Justyna Lorkowska (Kelly)
- Phoebe Aran by Quail Studios (Kelly)
- Angela has been very, very good this week!!!
- Classes are up!!!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
- Enchanted Forest Pool Shawl by Jenn Sheelen - Has generously donated a copy of her pattern. We are going to run a Ravelry giveaway for this pattern, head over to the Ravelry Group and look for the Thread Titled Enchanted Forest Giveaway