Tuesday, May 2, 2017
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook Periscope
- Wee Chickadee by Ysolda Teague (Angela)
- Immie Tee by Carrie Bostick Hoge (Angela)
- Sheep Etu by Kristi Randmaa (Kelly)
- Team Angela Miter Square Felted Bag (Angela)
- Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Angela)
- Top Down Tee by Vanessa Ewing (Angela)
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- Dee Top by Heleen Kok (Kelly)
- Knitted Knockers (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing
- Angela is still trying to decide whether or not to knit Breathing space with the gauge issues
- Lionheart (Angela) - project for the Legacy KAL in May 2017
- Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier (Kelly)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Kelly)
- Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show!!! May 20, 2017 at 1:00pm
- Meet the Farmers day at Must Love Yarn June 3, 2017 3-5pm
- WWKIP June 10, 2017 10am-3pm at Oakledge Park with Nido & Must Love Yarn!
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - The bus is reserved! Tickets available now!
- WINNER! WINNER! kfennelly send either of us a message!
- Upcoming KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs (we will most likely start this KAL in mid May - more details coming soon!)
- Upcoming KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn!
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway! We’re at 870 subscribers now, so it won’t be long until we hit 1000! We’ll let you know how to enter as we get closer!!!
- We also mention the LegacyKnitz Podcast
- Shawl Society II is open for sign-ups April 7th, this is a 6 month long Mystery Knit Along (or MKAL) that Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade offers. We participated in the first Shawl Society and really enjoyed the patterns that were offered and will more than likely participate or at least sign up for number 2!
- The Knit Girllls & Stash Dash
- We will now be a drop off location for Knitted Knockers. We encourage anyone who wants to knit for this great charity to follow the link above and register yourself as a knitter with the organization. From there you can download the patterns and get an approved yarn list.
- Bousta Beanie by Gudrun Johnston (Kelly)