Thursday May 11, 2017
- Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Team Angela Miter Square Felted Bag (Angela)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Angela)
- Dee Top by Heleen Kok (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing
- Watson by Amy Miller (Angela)
- Lionheart (Angela) - project for the Legacy KAL in May 2017
- Vitamin D by Heidi Kirrmaier(Kelly)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (KellY)
- Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show!!! May 20, 2017 at 1:00pm
- Meet the Farmers day at Must Love Yarn June 3, 2017 3-5pm
- WWKIP June 10, 2017 10am-2pm at Oakledge Park with Nido & Must Love Yarn!
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Upcoming KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs. Also starts May 21. Join both KALs at once by using Legacy Fiber Artz yarn as one of your choices! The yarn from Wonderland Yarns is in!
- Upcoming KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn!
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway! We’re at 984 subscribers now, so it won’t be long until we hit 1000! We’ll let you know how to enter as we get closer!!!
- We also mention the LegacyKnitz Podcast
- Joji Locatelli’s MKAL - Starting Point Mystery Wrap - takes 5 skeins of yarn. Also a good choice for the Legacy Fiber Artx CAL/KAL.
- The Knit Girllls & Stash Dash
- We will now be a drop off location for Knitted Knockers. We encourage anyone who wants to knit for this great charity to follow the link above and register yourself as a knitter with the organization. From there you can download the patterns and get an approved yarn list.
- Taproot Magazine
- Making Magazine - will be available 5/19