Thursday, March 12, 2020
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We Are Wearing:
- Ingrid by Isabell Kraemer (Kelly)
- Copenhagen by PetiteKnit (Angela)
- Stowe Away by Rose Beck (Kelly)
- Nightpath Test Knit for Alicia Plummer (Kelly)
- Worsted Shorty Socks by Kelly Otty (Kelly)
- Campsite Cap by Julie Hart (Kelly)
- Hedwig by Sarah Elizabeth Kellner (Kelly)
- Jigshawl Puzzle by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Hot Cocoa Poncho by Toni Lipsey (Kelly)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Retro Along (imitative of a style, fashion, or design from the recent past.)
- Starts January 10, 2020 (bonus points for getting the joke)- March 4, 2020
- WIPS Count
- Retro us up - What does this mean?
- Retro Pattern
- Retro Yarn
- Retro Style
- Scrap Along
Starts: March 6, 2020
Ends: Approximately May 6, 2020 (why approximately, well you know me and locking threads)
- Must use “scraps” - what would qualify as “scraps”?
- Leftover Yarn
- Leftover Fabric (yes, you can sew a FO)
- Yarn that you are repurposing from its originally intended project (must also list in the Frog it Thread)
- FO can be knit, crocheted, sewed, etc.
- WIPS ALLOWED
- Needs some pattern suggestions?
Neat Ripple (crochet)
Granny Stripes (crochet)
It’s Shawl Good Cardigan (crochet)
All The Colors Shawl (crochet)
You get the idea. If you have other suggestions, please add them to the Ravelry Scrap Along Thread. There is no shortage of projects. Not sure if something qualifies? Just ask.
Get creative and have fun!