Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
Gift card promo, buy a $100 gift card, get a $15 gift card free! Add both to your cart and this $15 discount will automatically be applied
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We Are Wearing:
- Magic Hat #9, Volume 1 (Angela)
- Magic Hat #9, Volume 2 (Angela)
- Nightpath Test Knit for Alicia Plummer (Kelly)
- Two by Two by Anne Gagnon (Bob) no project page, but he used Wing and A Prayer Farm All The Single Ladies
- Copenhagen by PetiteKnit (Angela)
- All Points South Cowl by Casapinka (Angela)
- Little Frankie Hat by Casapinka (Angela)
- Cranky Sheep Hogwarts Socks (Angela)
- Stowe Away by Rose Beck (Kelly)
- Worsted Shorty Socks by Kelly Otty (Kelly)
- Campsite Cap by Julie Hart (Kelly)
- Jigshawl Puzzle by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Hot Cocoa Poncho by Toni Lipsey (Kelly)
- Goldwing by Jennifer Steingass (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Goldwing by Jennifer Steingass out of Blue Sky Fibers Woolstok colors 1323 & 1317 (Kelly)
- Brandilyn Top by Quenna Lee out of Lana Grossa Solo Lino color 20 (Kelly)
- Retro Along (imitative of a style, fashion, or design from the recent past.)
- Starts January 10, 2020 (bonus points for getting the joke)- March 4, 2020
- WIPS Count
- Retro us up - What does this mean?
- Retro Pattern
- Retro Yarn
- Retro Style
- Scrap Along
Starts: March 6, 2020
Ends: Approximately May 6, 2020 (why approximately, well you know me and locking threads)
- Must use “scraps” - what would qualify as “scraps”?
- Leftover Yarn
- Leftover Fabric (yes, you can sew a FO)
- Yarn that you are repurposing from its originally intended project (must also list in the Frog it Thread)
- FO can be knit, crocheted, sewed, etc.
- WIPS ALLOWED
- Needs some pattern suggestions?
Neat Ripple (crochet)
Granny Stripes (crochet)
It’s Shawl Good Cardigan (crochet)
All The Colors Shawl (crochet)
You get the idea. If you have other suggestions, please add them to the Ravelry Scrap Along Thread. There is no shortage of projects. Not sure if something qualifies? Just ask.
Get creative and have fun!