Thursday August 31, 2017
Where to find us:
- The Neck Noodle Cowl (Kelly)
- Nada again for Angela
- Dancing Bears Baby Sweater (Angela)
- Clockwork Shawl by Stephen West (Angela)
- Shorty Socks (Angela)
- I Heart Rainbows by Tin Can Knits (Kelly)
- Hatteras (Angela)
- Sheep Mittens (Angela)
- Angela has been very good this week!
- When the “cats” are away, the “mice” will play…. September 14-16 Kelly is away, so watch for special flash sales when Angela and Jen man the ship!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
NEW PRODUCTS IN STORE:
- Classic Elite Yarns Kits:
- Jade Sapphire Neck Noodle Cowl Kit - luxuriously soft
- Zitron Gesa & Flo amazingly soft 16 micron merino in 25g skeins, great for colorwork
- Zitron Feinheit amazingly soft 16 micron merino in 100g skeins, great to use with Zitron Gesa & Flo!
- Primrose Yarn Co. now in stock at Must Love Yarn!!!