Thursday September 7, 2017
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Caradon Hill Jumper knit with Brown Sheep Co. Prairie Spun DK
- Angela - Wanda Estelle knit with JaggerSpun Heather 6/8s, would need 5 skeins for this project and it comes in 8 colors ($12.99 per skein)
- If you purchase any of these items this week from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What Are We Wearing?:
- Intrepid Cabled Capelet knit in Tahki Stacy Charles Arlington (Kelly)
- Dark & Stormy by Thea Colman (Angela)
- I Heart Rainbows by Tin Can Knits (Kelly)
- Shorty Socks (Angela)
- Dancing Bears Baby Sweater (Angela) - Close enough, the knitting is done and it’s blocked
- This Sheeps for You Mittens (Angela)
- Clockwork Shawl by Stephen West (Angela)
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- WEBs Knitting Retreat Homework (Kelly)
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Wanda Estelle (Angela) for the Cable-along!
- Angela has been very good this week (still)!
- Yarn for Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017
- When the “cats” are away, the “mice” will play…. September 14-16 Kelly is away, so watch for special flash sales when Angela and Jen man the ship!
- Rhinebeck (October 21, 2017) - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong