Thursday July 19, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
Noro Ito - be sure to let us know if you would like the pattern included!
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
- Glass Houses (Angela)
- Marettimo (Angela)
- Blue Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Soldotna Crop by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Butterfly / Papillon Shawl by Marin Melchior (Kelly)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- July 27th, 2019 6:05pm - Join us for Stitch & Pitch with the Vermont Lake Monsters at Centennial Field in Burlington Vermont. Details and tickets can be found here!
- July 27th, 2019 11:00am - 1:00pm Yarn Swap at Must Love Yarn, click here for all of the information!
- August 3rd, 10:30am - 12:30pm Class - Shifting Stitches with Color, click the link for all of the details and to register!
- And the Winner is…… (announced during the episode) Black Berry Shawl Along! - Starts May 15, 2019 and ends July 11, 2019. WIPS are allowed. Come knit this fun mohair and fingering weight shawl with us!
- Butterfly KAL - Starts June 13, 2019 and runs through September 5, 2019. In conjunction with the Butterfly/Papillon Class at Must Love Yarn, we are hosting a KAL.
- Patterns for the KAL:
- WIPs are allowed
- Drop in sessions available for help (June 27, July 11, & July 18) Thursday evenings from 4:30pm to close $5.
- Shiftalong KAL - The KAL will start July 1, 2019 and run through October 2, 2019 so plenty of time to knit one or all of these projects! Any of the Shift patterns will qualify (along with WIPS). For a preview, here are the patterns:
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL - our version of the mitten tree. We collect and donate hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, shawls, socks, and other items intended to keep the recipient warm. The local charities who benefit: Spectrum Youth Services, COTS, ANew Place.
- We will collect items beginning September 1 - November 15
- Bring items into the store or mail them to us to be entered
- We will also run a page on Ravelry for you to enter if you are donating these items locally to you.
Hi Ladies, thanks so much for visiting the shop, sorry we missed you when you were here!
- Carol “Cookie” Hornung from Ballston Spa, NY
- Gage’s Digits (for those who were asking)- if there is one you need that was not included, please let us know:
- Head = 19 cm
- Waist = 17 cm
- Neck-to-tail = 12 cm
- Waist-to-tail = 6 cm
- Arm = 4 cm long
- Leg = 5 cm long
- Tail = 8 cm long