Thursday, November 7, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We Are Wearing:
- NOTHING (Angela)
- Coffee & Cream Throwback by Andrea Mowry(Angela)
- Funfetti Shift by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Cranked Socks (Angela)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Spinning - South African Fine Merino Fiber dyed by Spunky Eclectic (Kelly)
- Little Red Pullover my Knitting Expat Designs (Angela)
- Jigshawl Puzzle by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Felix Cardigan by Amy Christoffers (Angela)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Saturday, November 9th, 11am - 2pm Green Mountain Spinnery Trunk Show!
- Come stock up on your favorite yarns and patterns from Green Mountain Spinnery! Don’t forget, all of the spinnery yarns count towards our Vermont Along entries (see below)!
- Small Business Saturday and MLY Anniversary Celebration! November 30, 2019
- Food Drive
- Bring in 5 non-expired/non-perishable food item for donation and receive a Coupon for in-store use the day of the event
- Make a cash donation of $10 or more and receive a coupon for in-store use the day of the event (no credit card donations will be accepted)
- Stay Tuned for more fun activities
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL - our version of the mitten tree. We collect and donate hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, shawls, socks, and other items intended to keep the recipient warm. The local charities who benefit: Spectrum Youth Services, COTS, ANew Place.
- We will collect items beginning September 1 - November 15
- Bring items into the store or mail them to us to be entered
- We will also run a page on Ravelry for you to enter if you are donating these items locally to you.
- Vermont-along - Celebrate Vermont’s designers and yarn dyers
- Begins October 1, 2019 and runs through January 1, 2020
- Use a pattern from a Vermont Designer (bundle here) or yarn from a Vermont-based yarn dyer/farmer. Also any Patterns from the upcoming Nomadic Knits: Vermont will also count.
- Use multiple items and receive additional entries in the FO thread
- Have fun and find some new designers and yarn Dyers/farmers