Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted)
- PODCAST PICK:
- Be Green! All our yarns with recycled materials
- Katia Aqua
- Katia Concept Cotton Merino Tweed
- Katia Genesis
- Berroco Renew
- Berroco Remix Light
- Berroco Remix Chunky
- Northern Wool Levity - not on website, please call or email us for more information
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE PODCAST
- 10% off the weekly pick items
- Runs for (2/24/23-3/10/23)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Ric Rac by Casapinka (Angela)
- Once Again Poncho by Debra Gerhard (Jen)
- Could not behave, so hanging out in the corner (Mannequin #1)
- Mallorn Hat (pattern not on Ravelry) - (Angela)
- Fold the Cheese Hat by Mary Annarella (Angela)
- Some Seasons of Vermont Knitting (Jen)
- Sian by Elizabeth Doherty (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)- sleeves are on the needles!!!
- Jen’s conundrum about vacation knitting
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater KAL (Angela)
- Something with the Seismic Yarns
- Ginny by Andrea Mowry (Angela)
- Desperate Housewife Cardigan by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Shiftigan by Andrea Mowry (Angela) - if she can sort the yarn
- Vejers Sweater by Camilla Vad, but when? (Jen)
- Love Note by tincanknits, in black…or Glass Ceiling? (Jen)
- Cedro by Thea Colman (Jen)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Spring Classes are up on the website!
- Local Yarn Store Day - April 29, 2023
- 2022 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
Other Things We Mention:
- New Yarn!
- Across the Universe Shawl pattern by Louise Robert (VKL Cashmere Yarn purchases)
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - KAL will continue!!!!
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends when the SVO stopped being released
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- We will draw a prize from the FO Thread every time a new box is released
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL (ANNUAL)
- Starts 9/1/22
- Ends 12/31/22
- Our annual K/CAL for donation knitting. Help provide warm items for donation. We pick local organizations to donate to. You can drop off your items at the store. Not local to us? Donate locally and enter in the Ravelry Thread.
- Clock Along (NEW) Chatter Thread & FO Thread
- Starts NOW
- Ends March 12, 2023 (Start of Daylight Savings)
- We are using the Yoke O’Clock Pattern for the KAL
- Sparkle Along (PRIZES DRAWN)
- Starts October 1, 2022
- Ends December 31, 2022
- Make it sparkle! Use a sparkle yarn, add a sparkle detail such as beads or Stellaris Yarn to your project
- 2023 WIPs Along (NEW) - Chatter Thread & FO Thread - PRIZES DRAWN!!
- Join us for the month of January 2023 and clear some needle space by working through your WIPs.
- Runs - January 2023
- Eligible - anything that is a WIP that is finished during the month
- Woolens & Nosh is hosting a KAL
- Cast on a sweater using Woolens & Nosh Tonal Yarn between 2/10/23-6/20/23
- “Sweater” is loosely defined as an adult sized something that covers the majority of your torso and/or arms. Ponchos are okay, short sleeves full body length and cropped with full sleeves are ok. Bralettes and cropped tank tops are out.
- Post your progress photos to the Chatter Thread on Ravelry and on Instagram using #woolensandnoshsweatermal.
- Post your finished object photos in the Finished Objects Thread on Ravelry by June 20, 2023.
- Check out the Tonal Collection by Woolens & Nosh