Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Baah Yarn Savannah & New York - Kelly
- Malabrigo Rios - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Into The Whirled Vanilla Socks - (Angela)
- No hand-knits - (Kelly)
- Nothing to see here this week...
- Insouciant (Angela)- Out of time out and ribbing is finished on the front
- Mystic Evening Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela) - got the heel turned on the 2nd sock!
- Paris in Berlin (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs (Kelly)
- Winter Lake Shawl (Angela) - worsted weight 3 color shawl
- Little Sock Arms Sweater (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- FiberStash Worsted Weight Yarn (Angela) for the Winterlake Shawl, other pattern suggestions: Happy Hour Shawl, Interlude
- Green Mountain Spinnery John Crane’s Long Wool Blend (Kelly)
- June 9, 2018 from 11am-2pm - World Wide Knit in Public Day
- July 13-29, 2018 - Great Northern Yarn Haul . Now has a Ravelry Group.
- July 14, 2018 - Lithuanian Colorwork Mittens Class with Donna Druchunas
- July 28, 2018 - Evening at the Ballpark with the Vermont Lake Monsters
- Shorty Sock K/CAL - starting April 17, 2018 and running through June 17, 2018. We’ve posted some pattern ideas on the Ravelry Board. We also show a C/KAL prize generously donated by Green Mountain Spinnery.
- Summer TShirt K/CAL. Starts May 1, 2018 and runs through July 31, 2018. Check out our Bundle on Ravelry for lots of pattern inspiration. Use #MLYSummerKAL to share your progress on your summer tops. Feel free to swatch before May 1st!
- Multicolor Summer Shawl Along - Shawl must have 3 or more colors to count. No WIPS, cast on your project with everyone on June 15, 2018. Some suggestions for patterns: Color Affection, Suburban Wrap, Exploration Station, Mystic Sunset, or others in the Ravelry Group Bundle. K/CAL begins June 15, 2018 and runs through September 15, 2018. We will have a chatter thread on Ravelry and a FO Thread, post on Instagram using #mlysummershawl so we can follow along too!
- Mad Hatter Along (i.e. colorwork hat?)
- Jodi Shawl KAL FO Prizes….and the winner(s) are…... will be posted in the Ravelry Board in a few days.
- Thank you to everyone who came to the Meet the Farmers event. It was a lot of fun, and so nice to meet everyone.