Thursday November 30, 2017
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Istex Lettlopi $5.50 per skein to make a Sigla
- Angela - Plymouth Merino Textura $15.99 per skein(I was able to make both the Squooshy Slouchy Hat and Quick Fancy Gloves out of 2 skeins strands held double)
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What We are Wearing:
- Little Boxy by Joji Locatelli (Angela)
- Jodi by Joji Locatelli (Angela)
- Slouchy Pullover by Churchmouse Yarns & Tea (Angela) - using Stratus
- Slouchy Pullover by Churchmouse Yarns & Tea (Kelly) - using Drizzle
- Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer (Kelly)
- YouTube Live Stream was a fantastic success! You can still watch it, the archived version is up on the YouTube Channel and is available on iTunes.
- Upcoming YouTube Live Events:
- Sunday, December 3, 2017 at noon EST
- Sunday December 31, 2017 for a New Year’s Eve Special Live Event!!! Start time will be approximately 7pm EST
- Trunk Show with FiberStash!!! On Saturday, December 16, 2017 from noon to 3pm
- Sock along - Starts November 1 - December 31. Socks, Socks, Socks…….Show us your socks! Knit or crochet, must post 2 finished socks, slippers, shorty socks in the FO thread. Christmas stockings are allowed and only having one will count. Mini socks if they are made into a bunting (i.e. lots of them) will also count.
- Big Bulky Sweater Along!!! Join Kelly and Angela as they knit Slouchy Pullover by Churchmouse Yarn & Teas. KAL also runs between now and the end of December. We’ll pull prizes on the YouTube Live NYE broadcast.
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! Help us reach 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel. We are putting together “Taste of Vermont” prizes, including some Wing and A Prayer Farm “Boy Band” Skeins.
Yarn! AND BOOKS!
- Knitting Outside the Box by Bristol Ivy
- Pom Pom Magazine - Winter 2017
- Taproot Magazine - Issue 24 Rest