Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Juniper Moon Farm Moonshine which you can use to make Anthe or lots of other fabulous patterns!
- Angela - Malabrigo Arroyo and SugarBush Yarn Drizzle to make Shoulder Cozy by Churchmouse Yarns Can make the Small/Medium with 1 skein of each
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What We are Wearing:
- Nothin for Angela, though I keep casting things on!
- Color Affection by Veera Valimaki (Kelly) a super old languishing WIP finally it’s done!
- Mercury Rising Shawl by Larisa Demos (Angela) - Truly a WIP now
- Jodi Shawl by Joji Locatelli (Angela)
- Lowlands by Tincan Knits (Angela)
- Sigla by Mary Jane Mucklestone (Kelly)
- Join us on Friday, November 24, 2017 from 3:00-5:00pm in the store for a post-Thanksgiving craft gathering (there will be food!) as a Thank you from Must Love Yarn.
- Small Business Saturday is November 25, 2017 - the store is open from 10:00am-5:00pm. Join us in-store for some fun giveaways and sales!
- Cyber Monday Anyone? November 27, 2017 is Cyber Monday. For our online shoppers use the Code SHIPFREE to enjoy FREE SHIPPING for any products ordered on November 27, 2017 in the online store.
- YouTube Live Stream was a fantastic success! You can still watch it, the archived version is up on the YouTube Channel and is available on iTunes.
- Sock along - Starts November 1 - December 31. Socks, Socks, Socks…….Show us your socks! Knit or crochet, must post 2 finished socks, slippers, shorty socks in the FO thread. Christmas stockings are allowed and only having one will count. Mini socks if they are made into a bunting (i.e. lots of them) will also count.
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! Help us reach 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel. We are putting together “Taste of Vermont” prizes, including some Wing and A Prayer Farm “Boy Band” Skeins.