Thursday May 25, 2017
Where to find us:
- Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Lionheart (Angela)
- Breathing Space (Angela)
- Flax Light by TinCanKnits (Kelly)
- Velo Cycling Sweater by Adrian Bizilia (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Angela)
- Meet the Farmers day at Must Love Yarn June 3, 2017 3-5pm
- WWKIP June 10, 2017 10am-2pm at Oakledge Park with Nido & Must Love Yarn!
- The Great Northern Yarn Haul July 8th-23rd
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - The bus is reserved! Tickets available here!
- KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs. Also starts May 21. Join both KALs at once by using Legacy Fiber Artz yarn as one of your choices! The yarn from Wonderland Yarns is in!
- KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn! There is a bundle in the Ravelry Group with some ideas. Please feel free to add others.
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway! We’re at 1018 subscribers now, you can enter the contest by going to the Must Love Yarn Ravelry Group and replying to the prompt
- We also mention the LegacyKnitz Podcast
- Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show
- Shout out to Debra from NY who stopped in the shop earlier today!
- Great to catch up with Jen M. at the LFA Trunk show!
- The Knitmore Girls Podcast
Kelly’s Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show Beauties
- Pizza Party on Single Toes
- Jumpin’ Jellyfish on Steel Toes
- Daffodil Disco on Twisty Toes
- Flirty Flamingo on Twisty Toes
- Sunset Graffiti on Twisty Toes
- Mint Fringe on Twisty Toes
- Legacy Fiber Artz Skein of Thrones #2 Dragon Eggs on Cozy Toes
Kelly’s Peggy Jane Fibers Pretties
- Fuzzy Peach
Kelly’s Fiber Stash Lovelies
- Mellon-Cholly on Strong Toes
- Tale as Old as Time on Strong Toes