April 6, 2017
Show Notes:Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
Instagram Twitter Ravelry Facebook Periscope
- Woolstok 21 Color Stipe Hat (Kelly)
- Bousta Beanie (Kelly)
- Felted Gnome (Kelly)
- Dottie Angel Dress (Kelly)
- Wee Chickadee (Angela)
- Team Angela Miter Square Felted Bag (Angela)
- Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (Angela)
- Willow Creek (Kelly)
- 93 Diagon Alley Vanilla Socks (Kelly)
- Vanilla Sock - Halloween Sock Blank Edition (Kelly)
What We Are Wearing
- Angela is still trying to decide whether or not to knit Breathing space with the gauge issues
- Immie Tee (Angela)by Carrie Bostwick Hoge - using CoBaSi. There is also an Adult version, Imogen Tee
- Mercury Socks (Kelly)
- Spring Into Summer Shawl (KellY)
Add to Stash (Acquisitions):
- Miss Honey on Magpie (Kelly)
- Hedwig Self-Striping on Nuthatch (Kelly)
- Skein of Thrones Yarn Club (Kelly) & (Angela)
- Norma Louise on Snazzy Toes (Kelly)
- Kirk (Gilmore Guys) on Cozy Toes (Kelly)
- Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show!!! May 20, 2017
- Lake Monsters Stitch-N-Pitch and 50/50 Raffle to support Cast Off Chemo - July 8, 2017
- Rhinebeck - We’ll be starting to make plans and bus reservations soon!
- Mitered, Felted Bag (both Knit and Crochet) - Starts March 15 - Ends April 15th, just 9 more days!
- Knit Version (Team Angela): http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/felted-bag-with-mitered-squares
- Crochet (Team Kelly): Version:http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/felted-crochet-mitered-square-tote-bag
- So we’ve decided to make this also a Team Kelly vs. Team Angela contest as well. Who will have more finished projects? Who will have more chatter in the threads? We will both go stash diving to produce some awesome prizes for our “Teams”
- Kelly’s First Mitered Square Crocheted Bag
- Upcoming KAL - Spring Into Summer Shawl, pattern by Knitting Expat Designs (we will most likely start this KAL in mid April - more details coming soon!)
- Upcoming KAL/CAL - Legacy Fiber Artz Along! This KAL/CAL will start May 21st after the Legacy Fiber Artz Trunk Show at Must Love Yarn!
- Class - Needle Felt a Sleeping Fox with Susi Ryan, April 15th 1pm-3pm
- 1000 Subscriber Giveaway! We’re at 850 subscribers now, so it won’t be long until we hit 1000! We’ll let you know how to enter as we get closer!!!
- We also mention the LegacyKnitz Podcast as well as the Grocery Girls Podcast
- Shawl Society II is open for sign-ups April 7th, this is a 6 month long Mystery Knit Along (or MKAL) that Helen Stewart of Curious Handmade offers. We participated in the first Shawl Society and really enjoyed the patterns that were offered and will more than likely participate or at least sign up for number 2!