April 21, 2016
Where to find us:
As Must Love Yarn
What We’re Wearing:
Angela – Margarita by Thea Colman The O-Wool that Angela used is no longer produced so here are the other yarns she mentioned that could work nicely as replacements:
- Mirasol Sisa
- Filatura di Crosa Tempo
- Berroco Artisan
- Plymouth Nettle Grove (would have to be held double)
On the Needles:
- Mama Vertebrae by Kelly Brooker (didn’t make an appearance on today’s show, but is in progress non the less and was mentioned. Maybe an FO next week?)
- Whiz Bang by Sarah Shoo (sort of, it has morphed into a drink koozie, when your knitting misbehaves and you want to fling it across the room...)
- Morning Sky Cowl by Kelly Otty (pattern being written, check back soon, I will get it up ASAP!)
- Vanilla Socks (did not make an appearance, but are slowly taking shape)
- Featherweight KAL – Join us in making Featherweight by Hannah Fettig! This KAL is hosted on our Ravelry page and there will be prizes! Knitting begins May 1st, see the Ravelry thread for all the details.
- World Wide Knit in Public Day is Saturday June 18th! We are thinking of hosting an event at the store! We’ve got a great outdoor lawn area where we can setup and knit and chat and eat and have a fantastic day! We’ll have more details about this event as it gets closer!
- Stitch and Pitch – Still in the planning stage, but tentatively looking at end of July or early August, Vermont Lake Monsters game at Centennial Field. We’ll keep you updated.
Local Events – Non-Knitting Related
Thanks for watching!