Thursday March 29, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Tahki Stacy Charles Alden - Kelly - we show the Boat Basin Fringed Shawl
- Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Hitchhiker (Angela) - Showed last week too.
- Sock Knitting Machine Socks: 1 Pair Regia Pairfect, 1 Pair Opal (Kelly)
- On the Spice Market (Angela)
- Eyeblink Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela)
- Jodi Shawl (Kelly)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Sock Knitting Machine Socks!!! (Kelly)
- Legacy Fiber Artz Yarn for the Changes Shawl (Angela)
- June 2, 2018 in the afternoon - Meet the Farmers and Trunk Show
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Kristie from FiberStash dyed up some kits for us for this pattern.
- Jodi Shawl KAL - starts April 1 and runs through May 31. We have kits from Peggy Jane Fibers available for purchase or come up with your own color combos. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board.
- Changes Shawl pattern Giveaway! Generously donated by Mina Philipp (@knittingexpat). The Winner is announced on this episode! You can participate in the Knitting Expats KAL for the Changes Shawl over on Ravelry...
New In Store:
- Spring Yarns have arrived in full force!
- Must Love Yarn Enamel Pins!