Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Queensland United Foursome - Kelly
- Madelinetosh Sport - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Bifrost Shawl - (Angela)
- No knit wear today - (Kelly)
- What? I am supposed to finish things? (Angela)
- Jodi Shawl (Kelly)
- On the Spice Market (Angela)
- Eyeblink Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl (Kelly)
- Sock Knitting Machine Socks!!! (Kelly)
- April 21, 2018 - LYS Day.
- June 2, 2018 in the afternoon - Meet the Farmers and Trunk Show. Trunk shows with Green Mountain Spinnery and FiberStash Dyeworks.
- June 9, 2018 - World Wide Knit in Public Day
- July 28, 2018 - Evening at the Ballpark with the Vermont Lake Monsters
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Still time to enter your FO’s in the Finished Object thread on Ravelry.
- Jodi Shawl KAL - started April 1 and runs through May 31. We will have more kits the weekend of April 7 from Peggy Jane Fibers. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board. Post your FO’s on the Finished Object thread for prizes. If you want to share your progress on Instagram, use #mlyjodikal so we can follow along!
- Shorty Sock K/CAL - starting April 17, 2018 and running through June 17, 2018. We’ve posted some pattern ideas on the Ravelry Board. We also show some kits from Legacy Fiber Artz
- We will be doing giveaways during the June 2, 2018 Meet the Farmer’s Event.