Episode 085: Hard Work Always Being Right
Thursday April 12, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Katia Ombre Cotton Kit - Kelly
- Hikoo Cobasi - Angela - we show the Immie Tee knit in Cobasi
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Clockwork Shawl - (Angela)
- Jodi Shawl - (Kelly)
- What? I am supposed to finish things? (Angela)
- On the Spice Market (Angela)
- Eyeblink Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs (Kelly)
- Willow by Pam Allen (Kelly) I finally checked my gauge and can move forward with this knit, however it may go on the back-burner as I want to knit so many summer tops!
- Katia Ombre Cotton Crochet Shawl (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl (Angela)
- Notice (Spring) by AnKestrick (Angela) - see Tshirt KAL that is coming up.
- Jessie’s Girl by Elizabeth Smith (Kelly) I think I’ll use Elesbeth Lavold Hempathy - we have lots of new colors coming in!
- Cowl Shell by Myrna Batten (Kelly) I think I’ll use Lana Grossa Bottone a lovely DK Cotton with slubs for texture and interest
- April 21, 2018 - LYS Day.
- June 2, 2018 in the afternoon - Meet the Farmers and Trunk Show. Trunk shows with Green Mountain Spinnery and FiberStash Dyeworks.
- June 9, 2018 - World Wide Knit in Public Day
- July 2018 - Great Northern Yarn Haul
- July 14, 2018 - Latvian Colorwork Mittens Class with Donna Druchunas
- July 28, 2018 - Evening at the Ballpark with the Vermont Lake Monsters
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018. Still time to enter your FO’s in the Finished Object thread on Ravelry.
- Jodi Shawl KAL - started April 1 and runs through May 31. We will have more kits the weekend of April 7 from Peggy Jane Fibers. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board. Post your FO’s on the Finished Object thread for prizes. If you want to share your progress on Instagram, use #mlyjodikal so we can follow along!
- Shorty Sock K/CAL - starting April 17, 2018 and running through June 17, 2018. We’ve posted some pattern ideas on the Ravelry Board. We also show some kits from Legacy Fiber Artz
- Summer TShirt K/CAL. Starts May 1, 2018 and runs through July 31, 2018. Check out our Bundle on Ravelry for lots of pattern inspiration