Thursday March 22, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Cardiff Cashmere - Kelly - we show the Eowyn Mittens a WIP by Carol
- In Stock Primrose yarn - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Virgil (Angela)
- Virgil (Angela)- OMG I am done!
- Nothing (Kelly)
- On the Spice Market (Angela)
- Hitchhiker (Angela)
- Eyeblink Shawl (Angela)
- Jodi Shawl (Kelly)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Sock Knitting Machine Socks!!! (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela) or maybe the Jelly Roll Littles Sweater
- Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs (Kelly)
- Willow by Pam Allen (Kelly)
- The Secret Lives of Color by Kassia St. Clair (Kelly)
- Primrose Adelaide in the Squeaky colorway (Kelly)
- Peggy Jane Fibers Mini Skeins (Kelly)
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Kristie from FiberStash dyed up some kits for us for this pattern.
- Jodi Shawl KAL - starts April 1 and runs through May 31. We have kits from Peggy Jane Fibers available for purchase or come up with your own color combos. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board.
- Changes Shawl pattern Giveaway! Generously donated by Mina Philipp (@knittingexpat). You can enter to win the Changes Shawl Pattern by going to our Ravelry Group and answering the question posted there.
Check out Primrose Yarn Co.’s website for kits for the Changes Shawl