Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Berroco Ultra Wool- Kelly
- Green Mountain Spinnery DKs (Cotton Comfort, Mewesic, Alpaca Elegance, New Mexico Organic, Sylvan Spirit)- Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What We are Wearing:
- Nothing Handknit (Kelly)
- Ombre Infinity Cowl(Angela)
- Snug - (Angela)
- Virgil - (Angela) another FiberStash project!
- Hitchhiker (Angela) - it counts that the yarn and needles are in the same project bag, right?
- Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer Still in the Swatching Stage...(Kelly)
- Derecho by Alison Green (Kelly)
- Super Secret Knit Snowflake Party by Martina Behm (Kelly)
- Thank you to everyone who tuned in for the NYE Live Event and those who have watched the event since then.
- Upcoming YouTube Live Events:
- Tentatively Scheduled for Sunday, January 28, 2018 at noon EST for the next Live Event.
- Hitchhiker KAL - started January 15, 2018 and runs through end of February 2018. Use that special skein of sock yarn, knit a fun shawl project (Great option for the Jan/Feb box of the Seasons of Vermont yarn).
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Kristie from FiberStash is dyeing up some kits for us for this pattern. We will have those kits available at the end of the month or maybe this weekend per an update from Kristie.
- Berroco (they distribute Istex Lopi yarns) is hosting a Lopi Knit Along, we will be KAL-ing with them! More details to come! We started a Bundle of patterns on our Ravelry Group.
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! We Reached 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel!!!!! We show off some of the goodies to be included in the giveaway. Stay tuned to next week’s episode on how to enter. We have put together “Taste of Vermont” prizes, including some Wing and A Prayer Farm “Boy Band” Skeins, some soap from Vermont Soap Company and chocolates from Lake Champlain chocolates.