Thursday May 17, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Round Mountain Fibers- Kelly (I’ve picked these before, but they have added some new fabric prints!)
- Juniper Moon Herriot Fine - Angela. Inspired by the New shawl pattern from Joji Locatelli, Bark Lines
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- No hand-knits - (Angela)
- No hand-knits - (Kelly)
- Eyeblink Shawl(Angela)
- Mercury Rising Shawl (Angela)
- CSM Shorty Socks - A Mother’s Day present for my mom (Kelly)
- Insouciant (Angela)
- Jelly Roll Socks (Angela) - got a HO!
- Changes Shawl by Knitting Expat Designs (Kelly)
- Jessie’s Girl by Elizabeth Smith (Kelly)
- Spinning up two 3 ply samples of Spunky Eclectic Falkland in the Colorway For A Cause: Nigerian Dwarf color. I’m spinning a semi-woolen yarn to use for the Georgetown by Hannah Fettig.
- June 2, 2018 in the afternoon - Meet the Farmers and Trunk Show. Trunk shows with Green Mountain Spinnery and FiberStash Dyeworks.
- June 9, 2018 - World Wide Knit in Public Day
- July 13-29, 2018 - Great Northern Yarn Haul . Now has a Ravelry Group.
- July 14, 2018 - Latvian Colorwork Mittens Class with Donna Druchunas
- July 28, 2018 - Evening at the Ballpark with the Vermont Lake Monsters
- Jodi Shawl KAL - started April 1 and runs through May 31. We will have more kits the weekend of April 7 from Peggy Jane Fibers. Make your own set with Primrose Jasper DK, Madelinetosh, or Malabrigo Yarn. More information, along with links, on the Ravelry Board. Post your FO’s on the Finished Object thread for prizes. If you want to share your progress on Instagram, use #mlyjodikal so we can follow along!
- Shorty Sock K/CAL - starting April 17, 2018 and running through June 17, 2018. We’ve posted some pattern ideas on the Ravelry Board. We also show a C/KAL prize generously donated by Green Mountain Spinnery.
- Summer TShirt K/CAL. Starts May 1, 2018 and runs through July 31, 2018. Check out our Bundle on Ravelry for lots of pattern inspiration. Use #MLYSummerKAL to share your progress on your summer tops. Feel free to swatch before May 1st!
- Bride by the Sea pattern giveaway! Drumroll…...
- We will be doing giveaways during the June 2, 2018 Meet the Farmer’s Event.
- Knitting Knook Mary from North Bennington
New In Store:Season’s of Vermont Think Summer Box - will be released on May 21, 2018 at noon EST (sorry for the delay).