2023 Seasons of VT Yarn Box #1 – LIGHT
Box will be released on March 21, 2023 at noon EST.
Join us for the 1st installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2023 Yarn Boxes! Products are
sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – 1 skein of Junction Fiber Mill Making Tracks base – a marled variegated 2 ply yarn. Hand-dyed in small limited-edition batches. Made with 100% American wool. (DK weight), 100g/210 yards, in an exclusive colorway “Shine Your Light”
- Yarn – 1 skein of Junction Fiber Mill Farm Fresh base – a 2 ply yarn made with 100% American wool. (DK weight), 100g/210 yards, in a natural fiber color (cream)
- MLY Exclusive Bag – cotton drawstring project bag with Must Love Yarn logo in a fresh Spring Green color, approximate dimension 10” x 12”. Perfect for all your small crafting projects (+/- 2-skein projects).
Pattern – Plaids & Posies Hat and Mitts pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, this bucket hat pattern (and matching fingerless mitts) are the perfect set to segue from Winter to Spring (especially here in the North Country).
Notions Case & Stitch Marker Trio – multi-colored beads and gold charms, and the perfect multi-function case to keep them in. Hand assembled by our staff!
- Grace & Miss Mouse 4 oz bar soap/wool wash, in Lemon Verbena (this one screams SPRING!). Made from: Olive Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance and/or Essential Oils, Titanium Dioxide and Red Oxide.
- Cocktail/Mocktail Recipe & Paired Maple Syrup sampler – Diamonds are Forever/Maple Lemonade and Sparkle Syrup!
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolates in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies