2023 Seasons of VT Yarn Box #2 - BRIGHT
Box will be released on June 9th, 2023 at noon EST.
Join us for the 2nd installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2023 Yarn Boxes! Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
• Yarn A: 1 skein of Luigi’s Locks Looped Mohair worsted weight yarn from Yellow Dog Farm in Vermont (+/- 225 yds, 4 oz in 78% Mohair, 13% Merino, 9% Nylon). 5 colorways available: Amethyst, Persimmon, Vanilla Cream, Teal, and Hyacinth.
• Yarn B: 1 skein of Geraldine’s Tresses Brushed Mohair worsted weight yarn from Yellow Dog Farm in Vermont (+/- 225 yds, 4 oz in 78% Mohair, 13% Merino, 9% Nylon). 5 colorways available: Amethyst, Persimmon, Vanilla Cream, Teal, and Hyacinth.
• Exclusive Project Bag – quilted cotton/nylon gusseted bottom zippered bag from Fitzhugh Perfectly in a rainbow color batik, approximate dimension 10” x 12”. Perfect for all your small crafting projects (+/- 2-skein projects).
• Pattern – Unfold Your Wings pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, this long rectangular wrap pattern is the lightest and fluffiest of summer wraps to settle around your shoulders.
• A Rainbow of Stitch Markers – colored beads and metal markers. Hand assembled by our staff!
• Folding Metal Scissors – the perfect size to add to your Notions case.
• Grace & Miss Mouse 4 oz bar soap/wool wash, in Sweet Pea & Rhubarb (it’s definitely Summer!). Made from: Olive Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Castor Oil, Fragrance and/or Essential Oils, Titanium Dioxide and Red Oxide.
• Cocktail/Mocktail Recipe & Paired Maple Syrup sampler – Opus 16 and Hibiscus Flower-infused Maple Syrup!
• Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolates in assorted gourmet flavors
• Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies