2022 Seasons of VT Yarn Box #1 – EMERGE
Join us for the 1st installment of the Seasons of Vermont 2022 Yarn Boxes! Products are sourced from or produced in Vermont, and we’re so happy to bring them to you in all their amazing variety.
Included in this box are the following:
- Yarn – 1 skein of Petersholm Farm Shetland Wool, sport weight, 4 oz/334 yards, in a natural creamy/beige color and 1 skein Bobolinks Yarn – NewGrass Sport, 100% Clun Forest Wool, 50 g/160 yards in a custom-dyed tonal red colorway…
- Project Bag – from one.stitch.back comes a modern Japanese Rice Pouch (or komekuboro bag) in a delightful red & white flowered cotton fabric combo (Poppy Hill and Seed Packets from Art Gallery Fabrics), approximate dimension 10” x 10” (square). Perfect for small to medium size projects.
- Pattern – Ground Up shoulder cosy/cowl pattern by Jennifer Arbuckle, this sweet pattern heralds spring with cables & tulips in fun textured colorwork design.
- Progress Keeper – glass heart-shaped bead (in an icy blue) with silver lobster clasp. Hand assembled by our staff!
- Seeds – Get your flower garden started with Pierrot Poppy seeds from High Mowing Seed Company.
- Hand Lotion – This all-purpose lotion delivers luxurious moisture for your skin and is made with clean, plant-based ingredients and zero chemicals. Versatile and powerful; perfect for hands, body, and even your face! From Pure Energy Apothecary, a women-owned VT company.
- HealthySeasonalRecipes.com – Maple Shortbread Cookies recipe
- Lake Champlain Chocolates – chocolates in assorted gourmet flavors
- Dakin Farm – Maple Drop candies
- VT Artisan Coffee – English Breakfast Tea bags