Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- YARNCAST PICK:
- Wool Addicts Move - $27.99
- 75% Extrafine Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- 437 yds/100g
- 7-8 sts = 1" on US 1-3 needles
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE YARNCAST
- 20% off the weekly pick items - Special Deal
- Runs for (10/20/23-11/3/23)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- No Hand knits (Angela)
- Sea Glass Tee by Wool & Pine (Jen)
- Cicadae Sweater by Alicia Plummer (Mannequin #1)
- Pixelated Cardi by Laurel Gervitz (Mannequin #2)
- Crochet Granny Fanny Bag by Yarnspirations Studio (Angela) - gifted already
- Blaze Orange Watchcap by Channah Koppel (Angela)
- Cicadae Sweater by Alicia Plummer (Jen)
- Avena Sweater by Jennifer Steingass (Angela)- in a timeout
- On the Go Socks (Angela)
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Gardengate Sweater (tee) by Jennifer Steingass (Jen)
- Tassels in the Sky by Vincent Villapando (Jen)
- Hor no 16 by Lone Kjeldsen (Jen)- in total timeout and going to be frogged
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Stria Hat by Andrea Mowry with Avena Leftovers (Angela)
- Second Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater KAL (Angela)- Drawing Sweater
- Third Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater - Nor-easter by Baby Cocktails (Angela)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Fall Classes are up on the website!
- 2023 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
- BRIGHT - Release date 6/9/23
- Yarn from Yellow Dog Farm, MLY made stitch markers, Woolen Wash from Grace & Mouse, Runamok Maple Syrup with drink recipes
- LIGHT - release date 3/20/23.
- Yarn from Junction Fiber Mill, Cute MLY branded project bag, MLY made stitch markers, Woolen Wash from Grace & Miss Mouse, Runamok Maple Syrup with drink recipes, and other fun treats
Other Things We Mention:
- SAVE THE DATE - March 21-24, 2024 - RETREAT
- Sign-up for the Must Love Yarn Newsletter - Scroll to Bottom of the Page
- New Yarn
- NY Sheep & Wool Festival
- Wool & Folk Festival
- A Woolen Affair - as of 10/19/23 tickets still available
- What Kind of KAL/CAL do you want to see? Comment or let us know.
- Colors of Fall K/CAL
- Join us for a colorwork along - this could be a colorwork sweater, a colorwork hat, colorwork mittens, colorwork shawl or some other article of clothing that incorporates colorwork.
- Starts - 9/1/2023
- Ends - Roughly 10/31/2023
- NO WIPS - start something new for fall!