Where to find us:
- Knit Group is back IN-PERSON!
- Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- Sunday from 1pm-3pm (virtual group still being hosted) - NEW Zoom Codes!
- YARNCAST PICK:
- Regia Pairfect Colour 4 Ply - Colors 01341 Ruegen, 01345 Nizza, and 01346 Malaga ONLY
- 459y/100g 75% Superwash Wool 25% Nylon
- 7.5 Sts = 1" on US 1-3 Needles
- Machine wash & dry
- Good in-store or online
- Use code: GIVEN ON THE YARNCAST
- 20% off the weekly pick items - Special Deal
- Runs for (8/25/23-9/8/23)
- Check it all out at Must Love Yarn
What We Are Wearing:
- Pink Fade (Full Spectrum) by Andrea Rangel (Angela)
- Not this time (Jen)
- Arctic Rainbow by Gabrielle Danskknit(Angela)
- Rainbow Musselburgh (Angela)
- Crochet Granny Fanny Bag by Yarnspirations Studio (Angela)
- Gardengate Sweater (tee) by Jennifer Steingass (Jen)
- Cicadae Sweater by Alicia Plummer (Jen)
- Tassels in the Sky by Vincent Villapando (Jen)
- Hor no 16 by Lone Kjeldsen (Jen)- in total timeout and going to be frogged
- Bouldering by Kirsten Hipsky (Jen)
- Jonquil by Alison Green (Angela)
- Evenfall by Andrea Mowry (Jen)
- Pinions by Sharon From Security/Casapinka (Jen)
- Jen’s Second Summer Fields Tank by Kristen Kapur (Jen)
- Opus pattern by Maxim Cyr (Jen)
- Painting Honeycombs Jacket (Jen)
- Avena by Jenn Steingass (Angela)
- Second Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater KAL (Angela)- Drawing Sweater
- Third Woolens & Nosh Tonal Sweater - Nor-easter by Baby Cocktails (Angela)
Upcoming Events and Exciting Things:
- Fall Classes are up on the website!
- 2023 Seasons of Vermont Boxes
- BRIGHT - Release date 6/9/23
- Yarn from Yellow Dog Farm, MLY made stitch markers, Woolen Wash from Grace & Mouse, Runamok Maple Syrup with drink recipes
- LIGHT - release date 3/20/23.
- Yarn from Junction Fiber Mill, Cute MLY branded project bag, MLY made stitch markers, Woolen Wash from Grace & Miss Mouse, Runamok Maple Syrup with drink recipes, and other fun treats
Other Things We Mention:
- SAVE THE DATE - March 21-24, 2024 - RETREAT
- Sign-up for the Must Love Yarn Newsletter - Scroll to Bottom of the Page
- Flood Relief (VT)
- Barre Community Relief Fund
- Montpelier Strong Recovery Fund
- Lamoille County United Way Flood Relief Fund
- Okemo Disaster Relief Fund
- Vermont FoodBank
- Vermont Community Foundation
- Fire Relief (Maui)
- What Kind of KAL/CAL do you want to see? Comment or let us know.
- Colors of Fall K/CAL
- Join us for a colorwork along - this could be a colorwork sweater, a colorwork hat, colorwork mittens, colorwork shawl or some other article of clothing that incorporates colorwork.
- Starts - 9/1/2023
- Ends - Roughly 10/31/2023
- NO WIPS - start something new for fall!
- Seasons of Vermont (SOV) Along - KAL will continue!!!!
- Starts March 18, 2022 (Release date of the first SOV box in 2022)
- Ends when the SVO stopped being released
- Have a SOV box that you need motivation to use? Join us for this KAL using SOV yarns and patterns. Don’t have an SOV box? Not a problem, use of the released patterns from the box and your project will qualify. Use both yarn and pattern and gain extra entries.
- Want to look at the SOV patterns? We have created a SOV Bundle
- We will draw a prize from the FO Thread every time a new box is released