Thursday December 12, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We Are Wearing:
- On the Spice Market Shawl by Melanie Berg (Angela)
- Tan House Brook Shawl by Jennifer Lassonde & Shawl Cuff by The Cranky Sheep (Kelly)
- Cove Cardigan (Angela)
- Little Red Pullover by Knitting Expat Designs (Angela)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Celtic Sheep Stocking by Darlene Swaim (Kelly)
- Hot Cocoa Poncho by Toni Lipsey (Kelly)
- Test Knit by Alicia Plummer (Kelly)
- Cranked Socks (Angela)
- Jigshawl Puzzle by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Felix Cardigan by Amy Christoffers (Angela)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- Warmth With Yarn K/CAL - our version of the mitten tree. We collect and donate hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, shawls, socks, and other items intended to keep the recipient warm. The local charities who benefit: Spectrum Youth Services, COTS, ANew Place.
- We will collect items beginning September 1 - November 15
- Bring items into the store or mail them to us to be entered
- We will also run a page on Ravelry for you to enter if you are donating these items locally to you.
- Vermont-along - Celebrate Vermont’s designers and yarn dyers
- Begins October 1, 2019 and runs through January 1, 2020
- Use a pattern from a Vermont Designer (bundle here) or yarn from a Vermont-based yarn dyer/farmer. Also any Patterns from the upcoming Nomadic Knits: Vermont will also count.
- Use multiple items and receive additional entries in the FO thread
- Have fun and find some new designers and yarn Dyers/farmers
Starting November 28, 2019 and running through the end of December 2019.
Here are the rules:
- WIPS Allowed
- Non-Knitting/Crochet items allowed
- If you participated last year, something different this year
- In this Thread, explain with your photo how the item represents the holidays for you
Scroll through last year’s thread for ideas or inspiration.