Thursday, July 11, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
If you purchase in stock weekly pick yarns from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
- Gretel (Angela)
- Glass Houses (Angela)
- Soldotna Crop (Angela)
- Changes Shiftalong Hat (Angela)
- Little Red Pullover (Angela)
- Blue Vanilla Socks (Angela)
- Grenada by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Soldotna Crop by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Libertas Cardigan by Shara Lambeth - Crochet (Kelly)
- Butterfly / Papillion Shawl by Marin Melchior (Kelly)
- No Frills Sweater (Angela) - might have decided on yarn
- Magical Thinking (Angela)
- Throwback Sweater (Angela)
- Tundra Sweater (Angela) - maybe
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig - Spinning/Knitting Project (Kelly)
- Grouse Creek by Amy Christoffers (Kelly)
- Buttonbush Pullover by Heather Zoppetti (Kelly)
- Sap Run Vest by Larisa Demos (Kelly)
- Syrup Waffle by Francesca Hughes (Kelly)
- July 12th, 2019 5:30pm - We will be hosting a Great Northern Yarn Haul kickoff party with a fabulous talk by Eve Jacobs Carnahan, a Vermont based artist. Art Knitting: Creative Beginnings and Contemporary Directions
- July 27th, 2019 6:05pm - Join us for Stitch & Pitch with the Vermont Lake Monsters at Centennial Field in Burlington Vermont. Details and tickets can be found here!
- August 3rd, 10:30am - 12:30pm Class - Shifting Stitches with Color, click the link for all of the details and to register!
- Black Berry Shawl Along! - Starts May 15, 2019 and ends July 11, 2019. WIPS are allowed. Come knit this fun mohair and fingering weight shawl with us!
- Butterfly KAL - Starts June 13, 2019 and runs through September 5, 2019. In conjunction with the Butterfly/Papillon Class at Must Love Yarn, we are hosting a KAL.
- Shiftalong KAL - The KAL will start July 1, 2019 and run through October 2, 2019 so plenty of time to knit one or all of these projects! Any of the Shift patterns will qualify (along with WIPS). For a preview, here are the patterns:
- And the winner is…(be sure to watch this week’s episode to find out)! Angela’s Not Allowed CAL - Starts May 3 and runs through July 3
- WIPs are a go
- Let’s show crochet some love!
Hi Ladies, thanks so much for visiting the shop, sorry we missed you when you were here!
- Kathy Converse Madison, WI
- Diana Branco Attleboro, MA
- Gage’s Digits (for those who were asking)- if there is one you need that was not included, please let us know:
- Head = 19 cm
- Waist = 17 cm
- Neck-to-tail = 12 cm
- Waist-to-tail = 6 cm
- Arm = 4 cm long
- Leg = 5 cm long
- Tail = 8 cm long