Thursday January 3, 2019
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
Malabrigo Rios - In celebration of Kelly finishing her long standing WIP!
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Knitspiration Hat #3 (Angela)
- Blue Earth Cowl (Angela)
- Sparkling Cider (Angela)
- Willow Creek by Justyna Lorkowska (Kelly)
- Changes Shawl (Angela)
- Leviosa Hat (Angela)
- Worsted Boxy (Angela)
- Rosamund by Katya Frankel (Kelly)
- Quill by Jared Flood using Petersholm Farm Shetland/Mohair yarn & Shetland (Kelly)
- Little Twigs By Melody Hoffman (Kelly)
- Fusion by Elizabeth McCarten (Kelly)
- The Unwind with Must Love Yarn Retreat - February 28, 2019-March 3, 2019 We are putting together a weekend of fun, fiber, and friendships. Click the link for more information! Retreat is full currently, please email us to be added to the waitlist.
- Class Schedule for late winter coming soon!
- Get 20% off The Feel of Wind on Water pattern by Perry Wilson, use the code MLY20 on Ravelry through the end of the year! Thanks so much Perry!!! Perry so kindly extended this coupon code through the end of March 2019!
- Holiday ALONG - Starting November 1, 2018 and running through the end of December 2018. Here are the rules:
- WIPS Allowed
- Non-knitting/crocheting items allowed
- In the FO thread, explain with your photo how the item represents the holidays for you.
- So this could be some gift knitting/crocheting/crafting (i.e. something you are making for someone else)
- This could me a special meal or food that represents the holidays for you
- This could be some tradition that your family has started (see Angela’s Advent Calendar with homemade ornaments and a wooden tree made by her husband)
- These are just a few suggestions, don’t be limited by this list
- Knitspiration Hat KAL - Starts December 1, 2018-January 16, 2019
- Design your own colorwork hat!
- Worsted weight yarn (i.e. fast project)
- Make 1, make many
- Get creative!
- Colorpalooza K/CAL - Starts December 15, 2018 -January 30, 2018
- All things colorwork are allowed
- WIPs are allowed