Wednesday November 21, 2018
Where to find us:
PICK OF THE WEEK:
- Ella Rae Huenique - Infinity Scarf Pattern Available, add “Waterdeep” to the comments section at checkout and we’ll throw in the pattern for free!
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- NONE! (Angela)
- Perky Little Hat (Angela)
- Palmistry Mitts - HO on this one! (Angela)
- Winterlake Shawl (Angela) - after the Ella disaster, back in business
- Hela Sweater Jacket by Védís Jónsdóttir (Kelly)
- Quill by Jared Flood using Petersholm Farm Shetland/Mohair yarn & Shetland (Kelly)
- Little Twigs By Melody Hoffman (Kelly)
- Eowyn Mitts By Anne Ala-Pöntiö (Kelly)
- I swatched! (Angela)
- Caked yarn for some more bulky hats! (Angela)
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- Desert by Ankestrick (Kelly)
- The Unwind with Must Love Yarn Retreat - February 28, 2019-March 3, 2019 We are putting together a weekend of fun, fiber, and friendships. Click the link for more information! Retreat is full currently, please email us to be added to the waitlist.
- Class Schedule for November and December is now Posted
- Anniversary of Must Love Yarn AND Small Business Saturday!!! - November 24 2018
- Come join us for our 3rd Anniversary Celebration! It’s also Small Business Saturday, so there will be drawings and prizes and sale items.
- Every $5 cash donation will also give you one entry. Not local to us or out of town and want to donate for a chance to win? You can do that here.
- Mitten Tree K/CAL - Starting October 1, 2018 and running through November 30, 2018. We are partnering with our local UPS Store to collect hand-made mittens, hats, or scarves for donation to their mitten tree. Enter the KAL and give back
- Not local to us? If you can’t find a collection site near you, let us know and we can see if we can assist. You can always pop your FO in the mail to us and we’ll get them donated for you.
- Rules - WIPS a-okay on this one, its for charity
- Each finished pair of mittens counts as an entry, same with hats and scarves/cowls
- Can enter multiple sets of mittens, hats, scarves/cowls
- FOs brought into the store or mailed to us will be entered into a separate drawing for prizes
- Holiday ALONG - Starting November 1, 2018 and running through the end of December 2018. Here are the rules:
- WIPS Allowed
- Non-knitting/crocheting items allowed
- In the FO thread, explain with your photo how the item represents the holidays for you.
- So this could be some gift knitting/crocheting/crafting (i.e. something you are making for someone else)
- This could me a special meal or food that represents the holidays for you
- This could be some tradition that your family has started (see Angela’s Advent Calendar with homemade ornaments and a wooden tree made by her husband)
- These are just a few suggestions, don’t be limited by this list
- North Valley Community Foundation donations being accepted to help those affected by the Camp Fire in California (thanks Christine, for the information)