Thursday October 11, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Plymouth Yarn Aireado there is a free pattern available from Plymouth for a cowl using the Aireado, you can find the Aireado Eyelet Cowl Pattern here - Kelly & Angela
If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- Wrist Ruler (Angela)
- Wrist Ruler (Kelly)
- Zweig (Angela) - this will be the Rhinebeck Sweater! Made some progress on the body of the sweater and am trying not to get distracted
- Little Socks (Angela)
- The Throwback (Angela) - So I’ve been pretty much exclusively working on this
- Sigla (for Bob) by Mary Jane Mucklestone (Kelly)
- Anguli Cowl by Hilary Smith Callis (Kelly)
- Super Bulky Brioche Hat (Kelly)
- Winter Lake Shawl (Angela) - tried to talk one of the kids into winding this yarn for me this weekend - no go!
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- Desert by Ankestrick (Kelly)
- Rhinebeck Bus - Headed down, Saturday, October 20, 2018. Click the link for more details.
- The Unwind with Must Love Yarn Retreat - February 28, 2019-March 3, 2019 We are putting together a weekend of fun, fiber, and friendships. Click the link for more information and to register now!
- Mitten Tree K/CAL - Starting October 1, 2018 and running through November 30, 2018. We are partnering with our local UPS Store to collect hand-made mittens, hats, or scarves for donation to their mitten tree. Enter the KAL and give back
- Not local to us? If you can’t find a collection site near you, let us know and we can see if we can assist. You can always pop your FO in the mail to us and we’ll get them donated for you.
- Rules - WIPS a-okay on this one, its for charity
- Each finished pair of mittens counts as an entry, same with hats and scarves/cowls
- Can enter multiple sets of mittens, hats, scarves/cowls
- FOs brought into the store or mailed to us will be entered into a separate drawing for prizes