Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Berroco Summer Silk - Kelly - I show the Grenache Shawl knit out of Summer Silk Color 4006 Boardwalk. Be sure to use #loveberroco if you are knitting with any of their yarns right now to be entered to win a fabulous prize. You can find all of the details on Berroco’s Website.
- Berroco Quechua - Angela - We show Abebi made from Quechua or see the booklet (#389) that this pattern is from
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions! Be sure the discount is showing in your cart before submitting your order, we can no longer offer refunds for discounts that are not applied correctly. If you have questions please send us a message before submitting your order!
What We are Wearing:
- No hand knits today - (Angela)
- No hand knits today but I am wearing my Dottie Angel Simplicity Pattern #1080A dress that I made using Cotton & Steel fabric! - (Kelly)
- Winter Lake Shawl (Angela) - worsted weight 3 color shawl, as soon as Mystic Evening Shawl is finished.
- Georgetown by Hannah Fettig (Kelly)
- Angela shows a sweet gift from Kelly. Its a Kat’s Paws snap pouch.
- Tour De Fleece - July 7 - July 29, 2018 or check out Team Sasquatch
- July 13-29, 2018 - Great Northern Yarn Haul . Now has a Ravelry Group.
- 22 stores/farms participating - you can start your experience at any one of them
- 3 prize levels: Get to 10 stores (2 prizes will be drawn), 15 stores (2 prizes will be drawn), 20+ stores you will be eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing!
- 10 VT stores, 8 NH stores, 4 in ME
- $20 min purchase gets you the bag and passport, sign in & initial passport at each participating store, stores may have goodies/events along the way for participants, we at Must Love Yarn have the mitten class and Stitch-n-pitch occurring during the yarn haul
- check out the Facebook & Ravelry pages
- July 28, 2018 - Evening at the Ballpark with the Vermont Lake Monsters
- Summer TShirt K/CAL. Started May 1, 2018 and runs through July 31, 2018. Check out our Bundle on Ravelry for lots of pattern inspiration. Use #MLYSummerKAL to share your progress on your summer tops.
- Multicolor Summer Shawl Along - Shawl must have 3 or more colors to count. No WIPS, cast on your project with everyone on June 15, 2018. Some suggestions for patterns: Color Affection, Suburban Wrap, Exploration Station, Mystic Sunset, or others in the Ravelry Group Bundle. K/CAL started June 15, 2018 and runs through September 15, 2018. We will have a chatter thread on Ravelry and a FO Thread, post on Instagram using #mlysummershawl so we can follow along too!
- Ancient WIPs K/CAL - Dust off those ancient WIPS (or not so ancient WIPS). Let’s clear some needles/hooks. K/CAL starts July 15, 2018 and will run through September 28, 2018. Rules - this is a K/CAL for WIPs, so anything in progress. Why is it an ancient WIPs K/CAL? Because the older the WIP, the more entries you get. For every year old the project is, enter it that may times in the FO thread when you finish it during the K/CAL. If your project is 5 years old, when you finish it you would post it 5 times in the FO thread on Ravelry. Random prizes will be drawn from the FO thread AND also a prize for the oldest WIP finished! Have fun and finish some things. I will also put up a separate thread for Frogged projects, so if you decide the best course is to just use the yarn for something else, you can post your before and after frogging pictures for a separate prize.
- Baby K/CAL - it seems like there is a plethora of babies joining the world shortly, so let’s welcome them woolly style. K/CAL will begin August 1, 2018 and run until October 4, 2018. This K/CAL is for baby sized stuff (24 months and younger). WIPs allowed.
New In Store: