Thursday February 1, 2018
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Berroco Quinoa - Kelly
- Gleener On The Go and Regular Gleener - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are in stock from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast! Watch Episode 73 for a quick tutorial on where to enter the coupon code at checkout if you have any questions!
What We are Wearing:
- Do Swatches count? (Angela)
- Snug - (Angela)
- Sing Winter (Angela) - It’s on the needles!
- Hitchhiker (Angela) - actually made some progress
- Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer Still in the Swatching Stage...(Kelly)
- Derecho by Alison Green (Kelly)
- Ninilchik by Caitlin Hunter (Kelly)
- Virgil (Angela) - this is my Ravellenics project
- On the Spice Market (Angela) - knitting for the KAL. Using Gale’s Art MYS 622 Gradient Set and Solid Color
- Thank you to everyone who tuned in for the January 2018 YouTube Live Event this past weekend. It was super fun. We will be scheduling another one soon.
- Hitchhiker KAL - started January 15, 2018 and runs through end of February 2018. Use that special skein of sock yarn, knit a fun shawl project (Great option for the Jan/Feb box of the Seasons of Vermont yarn).
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 (February 9, 2018 is okay if you are using for Ravellenics) and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). The first round of kits have sold out, Kristie from FiberStash is dyeing up some more for us.
- Berroco (they distribute Istex Lopi yarns) is hosting a Lopi Knit Along, we will be KAL-ing with them! Started February 1, 2018. More details on the Ravelry Berroco Group! We started a Bundle of patterns on our Ravelry Group.
- Ravellenic Games - Runs from Opening to closing ceremonies (February 9-25) Team Sasquatch is a bunch of podcasters so you don’t have to pick your favorite.
- Angela - I think Virgil is going to be my project. Can I get it done during the games? Stay tuned!
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! We Reached 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel!!!!! We show off some of the goodies to be included in the giveaway.
- Have you always wanted to come to VT? See your friends at Must Love Yarn? XRX is hosting a giveaway for Camp Stitches (May 31- June 4), you can enter by following this link
New In Store:
- Spring Yarns have arrived in full force!
- Must Love Yarn Enamel Pins!
- Plain & Simple - 11 Knits to Wear Every Day by Pam Allen
- Keeping Ewe in Stitches Shawl by Katrina Workman
- Katrina's Creations Knitting Podcast