Episode 072: Super Happy Madtosh
Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Madelinetosh Sport - Kelly
- Happy Feet Splash - Angela
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
What We are Wearing:
- Color Affection (Kelly)
- Hydrangea Shawl and Must Love Yarn Socks(Angela)
- What, nothing! (Angela and Kelly)
- Happy Hour Shawl (Angela) using Fiber Stash Worsted from the Trunk Show
- Milo Bambino (Angela)
- Snug - I swatched!!! (Angela)
- Humulus by Isabelle Kraemer Still in the Swatching Stage...(Kelly)
- Derecho by Alison Green (Kelly)
- Super Secret Knit Snowflake Party by Martina Behm (Kelly)
- Thank you to everyone who tuned in for the NYE Live Event and those who have watched the event since then.
- Upcoming YouTube Live Events:
- Tentatively Scheduled for Sunday, January 28, 2018 at noon EST for the next Live Event.
- New Class Schedule is up! We have a lot of great classes for January-April.
- Hitchhiker KAL - starts January 15, 2018 and runs through end of February 2018. Use that special skein of sock yarn, knit a fun shawl project (Great option for the Jan/Feb box of the Seasons of Vermont yarn).
- On the Spice Market Shawl KAL - will be starting February 15, 2018 and running through April 16, 2018 (Tax Day!). Kristie from FiberStash is dyeing up some kits for us for this pattern. We will have those kits available at the end of the month.
- Berroco (they distribute Istex Lopi yarns) is hosting a Lopi Knit Along, we will be KAL-ing with them! More details to come!
- 2,000 Subscriber Giveaway!!!!! Help us reach 2,000 subscribers on our YouTube Channel. We are putting together “Taste of Vermont” prizes, including some Wing and A Prayer Farm “Boy Band” Skeins.