Where to find us:
PICKS OF THE WEEK:
- Kelly - Forget Not Mitt Kit
- Angela - Be Sweet Diagonal Shawl Kit
- If you purchase any of the items this week that are available from Must Love Yarn, receive 10% off with the Coupon Code we mention in the podcast!
WIPs (Pictures Only This Week):
- Sweet Pea (Angela) - by knittingexpat
- East Coaster Cozy (Angela) - using Woolstok in the Red Rock Colorway
- Felted Mitered Bag (Angela)
- Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 by Stephen West (Kelly)
- Willow Creek by Justyna Lorkowska (Kelly)
Questions/From the Boards:
- Questions from Betty in Hawaii on the Fade Cardigan
- Did you pre-soak the yarns? Information on Citric Acid Soaking Process and setting dyes.
- Did you make a swatch using all the yarns and fading them before knitting the garment?
- Classes are up!!!
- Rhinebeck KAL/CAL - AKA the Rhinebeck Sweater - but who are we kidding, this is the chance to show off your knits, so this can be more than sweaters! We are still working on the details, but here’s the general idea: The rule for this K/CAL is that you must use a pattern that incorporates cables. KAL/CAL will start August 1, 2017 and runs until October 22, 2017. WIPs are allowed. If you use yarn purchased from the store you will receive extra entries for your finished object(s). Extra entry points for posting pictures of yourself in your knit over the Rhinebeck weekend (October 21-22). #mlyrhinebeckalong
- Enchanted Forest Pool Shawl by Jenn Sheelen - Has generously donated a copy of her pattern. We are going to run a Ravelry giveaway for this pattern, head over to the Ravelry Group and look for the Thread Titled Enchanted Forest Giveaway
NEW PRODUCTS IN STORE:
- Quince & Co - sorry cannot sell online
Madelinetosh is IN Stock!!!!